Situated in the heart of the Gippsland region, Mt Baw Baw is surrounded by nature, wildlife and wonderment.
Where else can you go from the surf to the snow in a couple of hours?
Tag-along Tours by Mountain-Top Experience enable you to travel in your own 4WD vehicle, but with the confidence of not having to worry about damage or getting stranded. A variety of day trips, weekends, and week-long trips especially during school holidays are available.
Introductory day trips are an enjoyable way of getting into 4 wheel driving, and special tours are planned for most long weekends and school holidays.
- See how teamwork can overcome obstacles.
– Gain confidence in exploring the unknown.
– Safely tackle some of Australia’s toughest 4WD trails.
– Find your own secluded campsite by a fresh mountain stream.
– Thrill to the spectacular mountain-top scenery of the alpine high plains.
– Follow the footsteps of the pioneering cattlemen and gold miners.
– Enjoy yarns and games around a cosy campfire.
– Discover how simple bush cooking always tastes better.
– Really get to know your family and meet new friends too.
– Marvel at creation and maybe find your place in it.
Phone: 03 5134 6876 | Mobile: 0429 121 952