Big Air Bag
What is the Big Air Bag?
The latest training tool in winter action sports! A 9m wide by 15m long air filled cushion that is located behind a 2m high jump. This provides skiers and snowboarders with a soft landing to try new tricks and perfect old ones. Come practice your grabs, airs and spins with confidence and safety!
Riders right, Mid point of Summit Run. Accessible via the Summit T-Bar.
Select days determined by the Baw Baw Park crew (weekends only)
Weather Permitting – The Air Bag can not operate in high winds, heavy snow/rain or dense fog.
To use the Air Bag all riders must:
- Have the ability to: ride a T-Bar, control the speed of their decent, control their line of direction and be confident in the air
- Have a valid Lift Pass
- Have a valid Big Air Bag Pass
- Wear a helmet. HELMETS ARE COMPULSORY!
- Adhere to all instructions and signs from Air Bag Operator.
- Be aged 12 or older
- A waiver must be signed before using the Big Air Bag