Below are some of the key definitions referred to on the Resort's social media and website related to snow
"Avg. Snow On Runs"
Refers to the average depth of snow on current OPEN runs, not all ski runs
- If the Resort is operating on man made snow only, this is the average depth of the ski bowl Snow Factory snow on Hut Run to the tower specified in snow reports.
- This figure does not refer to snow around the village
- For village snow conditions please see our live cameras. It is your responsibilty to check snow conditions before departure.
Refers to snow that has fallen in the past 24 hours, from the time of update which is generally 6am each day. This figure may be updated through the day when snowfall is ongoing to form a "storm total" including a time period of up to 72 hours.
For more specific information please subscribe to the full daily snow report.
Snow Guarantee Area
Mt Baw Baw's Snow guarantee area includes the following spaces:
- Hut Run to Tower 2
- Lesson Magic Carpet in the ski bowl
- Frosti Hollow Toboggan Park and Magic Carpet
In the event of extreme weather conditions and alternate toboggan area may be set up. Lift operations on the toboggan park are not included in the Snow Guarantee, only coverage.
For conditions view our live cameras