Learn to Ski & Snowboard this Summer at Mt Baw Baw.
Mt Baw Baw now offers Adult and Junior Private Ski & Snowboard Lessons in Summer. Our fully trained instructors will help you take your first steps towards learning how to ski or snowboard.
Lessons are available from 10am-3pm every Saturday and Sunday, but must be booked in advance.
Mt Baw Baw is launching Dry Ski and Snow board lessons throughout the green season.
This is the perfect opportunity to learn to ski or snowboard without the cold weather and cost factors that are present in winter.
A carefully designed Dry slope area has been set up on Hutt Run on the existing ski slopes that operate during the winter months, now enabling individuals, families, friends, schools and groups wanting to have some fun and learn along the way, all year round. The area has been specially designed by experienced instructors to ensure the easiest possible progression for beginners.
Our highly qualified Instructors will introduce to all the key principles of skiing and snowboarding, in individually tailored private lessons, and work with you to progress your skills all the way up to confidently controlling your speed and direction; Preparing you for the snow sport season ahead or holidays abroad.
1 hour lessons private lessons are available, every Saturday and Sunday, starting on the 20th of November between 10am and 3pm. Bookings are essential
To Book Call 035165 1136 or email
Interested on improving on your Freestyle skills?.
Mt Baw Baw Dry slope will allow you to practice and progress on features with the help of our instructors, during special freestyle jam sessions. Dry Slop features are perfect for learning new tricks and progressing abilities on a personal level.
Lessons (with rental)
1 Hour Adults lesson- (over 12s) $45
1 Hour Kids lesson - (under 12s) $35
Additional Adults - $20
Additional Children - $15
Lessons (without rental)
1 Hour over 12s lesson - $30
1 Hour under 12s lesson - $25
Additional Adults - $15
Additional Children - $10
Lesson will run weekends, 10am to 3pm. Bookings are essential.
- All participants must do the same discipline
- All participants must wear a helmet (provided in rental package) and cover all skin including hands.
- Maximum group 6, minimum 1
- All lessons are designed for complete beginners
- We are happy to tailor lessons to your needs; however we strongly recommend organising your groups into similar ages to maximise productivity
- Lessons must finish at the stated finish time, your lesson will not overrun if you are late
- A refund will be offered in the unlikely event weather conditions dictate your lesson must be cancelled. Rain/snow will not cancel lessons and a refund will not be offered when lessons still run, be prepared for unpredicted weather changes
- Refunds will not be offered for missed/late lessons. However, we are happy to reschedule to another time/date with 24 hours notice. Alternatively your lesson credit can be used towards a lesson during our 2017 winter season.
- Participants must adhere to the Alpine Responsibility Code
- Lessons with over and under 12s will be charged at the higher first rate
$20 2-hour rental - $20 2 hours lesson - $40 per student, max 10.
10% discount available for online pre booking.