Monday, June 24, 2019
Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 3:00pm
Join us as we look to get all warm and fuzzy inside; Winter Warmers Week is all about feeling good on the inside, treating ourselves, and supporting some great charities while doing it.
- Join us for Mulled Wine, Mulled Cider and Food at Village Central through the week!
- Take a Instant Photo and leave us a message on our "Wall of Positivity"
- Fantastic food specials to warm the soul will be announced closer to the event.
- On Saturday we'll be wearing Red on the Slopes and at the Alpine as we raise funds for Red Nose Day Foundation who support research to prevent sudden infant death syndrome.
- Join us for Live music at Village Central in the afternoon followed by sweet pub tunes in the at the Alpine with Conspiricy of One!
We'll be announcing more activities very soon so stay tuned!